The Participation of the Summer School is limited to 25 Students. If you would like to take part please send an application to Prof. Inken Prohl. Your Application should include a CV and a letter of motivation. The application deadline is July 15, 2012. The fee has to be paid until July 25, 2012.
- Students enrolled at the Institute for Religious Studies, Heidelberg University: No cost
- Students enrolled at Heidelberg University: 80 Euro
- Students enrolled at other universities: 150 Euro
The fees include a supporting programme!
Please make all payments to:
BLZ 600 501 01
Konto (account number) 7421 5004 36
Purpose/Verwendungszweck: Fond 28362 Religionswiss
Please be sure to indicate "Fond 28362" in the "purpose" area of the transaction. Please ensure also that you are listed as the owner of the bank account making the transfer.
The student association of the Institute for Religious Studies will organize accomodations at fellow students' residences. After your application has been accepted you will be contacted by the students association for further information.
- Participation limited to 25 Students
- Applications to: email@example.com
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2012
- Payment Due: July 25, 2012
- Fees: 0€/80€/150€
- Sleeping Accommodations will be organized at fellow students' residences